If you are interested in other blogs and resources about Product Management or Product Marketing, check out these sites.
- Abstraction by Chris Hoover
- ack/nak by Bob Corrigan
- All About Product Management by Derrick Morrison
- Forrester on Product Management by Tom Grant
- How I Jump to My Conclusions by Harry Nieboer
- How To Be a Good Product Manager by Jeff Lash
- Michael on Product Management by Michael Shrivathsan
- RobGrady.com by Rob Grady
- User>Driven by Bruce McCarthy
- The Pragmatic Marketing Blog by Steve Johnson
- The Productologist by Ivan Chalif
- The Product Management View by Ryma Technologies
- The Cranky Product Manager by the Cranky PM – Both anonymous and funny.
- RocketWatcher – by April Dunford
- TynerBlain by Scott Selhorst
- Roger Cauvin
- Requirements Defined by Seilevel
- Communications Overtones by Kami Huyse
- Web Ink Now by David Meerman Scott
- The Origin of Brands by Laura Ries
Marketing and Leadership
- Seth Godin’s Blog – I also recommend his books.
- How to Change the World by Guy Kawasaki
- Dealing with Darwin by Geoffrey Moore
- Founder Frustrations by Noam Wasserman – excellent information about starting up a company and dealing with Venture Capitalists.
- OnlyOnce by Matt Blumberg
- Passionate About Life by Susan Lim
- Joel on Software by Joel Spolsky
Operations and Manufacturing
- Product Global by Ashton Udall – Also check out the three part series Ashton and I put together about the Challenges of Overseas Manufacturing.